No subject

Wed Jun 5 09:36:09 PDT 2013

differ slightly from Pm/Pur pressed by NYRL (the blue labels).=20
This explains why a dance band title may have 2 rather similar Puritan nrs.=
=20
Triangle was pressed only by BD&M and has the same nr as Puritan-BD&M.
Triangle 11217 is by Samuels Jazz Orch.

han enderman
=3D=3D=3D
>>> Han,=20
=A0 Please provide the info you have for one side of the record.
=A0 Wondered if any of the LoC Puritans might be from Paramount - I'll reli=
st them below.
Best wishes, Thomas.

Puritan 11173
Famous 3167=20
The girl I kissed on the stairs / Lawrence Hanray. Performed by Axel Christ=
ensen. Musical monologue. 847.
Teasing the classics / Axel Christenson. Performed by Axel Christensen, pia=
no. Rag-jazz piano solo. 846.=20

Puritan 11202
I certainly was going some / Creamer; Vodery. Performed by Axel Christensen=
. Talk, piano accomp.. 1287.
Sing 'em / Ray Prisby. Performed by Axel Christensen. Talk, piano accomp.. =
1288.=20