[78-L] Finally!

DAVID BURNHAM burnhamd at rogers.com
Wed Jun 5 22:31:51 PDT 2013

Over the years, although I have found countless copies of the two 12 inch records by the Canadian National Exhibition Chorus, (and have had copies of those since I was a child), I have never been able to find the 10 inch disc with the National Anthems.  I don't know why this record should be so hard to find, I assume they made as many copies of it as they did the others.  Never-the-less, I found today, for the first time, an excellent copy of this disc.  These three records are particularly meaningful to me because my parents were singing on them, although with over 2000 voices, it's hard to pick them out.

db