[78-L] The Goons

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Mon May 27 19:07:13 PDT 2013

Hello Michael,
  Are there any sources for the GOON Compendia at significantly reduced price?  Amazon has 3 of the 8
sets at 30 pounds or less, the others are in the 40's.
  HMV seems to no longer be doing mail order.  The other stores I know of do not seem to carry them (Harold Moores has 1, MDT &
SENDIT nothing).....
  THANKS!
Best wishes, Thomas.