[78-L] Varsity Classical LP ID

David Lewis uncledavelewis at hotmail.com
Sat May 18 05:55:00 PDT 2013

While I appreciate that the best Obie scholars may be out of town at the moment, can anyone help me with the orchestra/conductor
combination on this Varsity 10" LP:

Radio Symphony Orchestra: Mozart Symphony No. 40 in D Minor (15177A/6098A) (15177B/6098B) Varsity 6977

The 151xx numbers are crossed out in the runoff. It sounds to me like Otto Ackermann, but it could be anybody and I have no clue
as to the orchestra. This is an excellent recording, and I hope to find some kind of an equivalent on something else,

thanks,

Uncle Dave Lewis
uncledavelewis at hotmail.com