[78-L] Who speaks Welsh out there?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed May 15 20:17:02 PDT 2013

I've seen this one elsewhere so I'll use it: ADIEU TO DEAR CAMBRIA. Thanks. In
fact I should have looked further in the Thomas L. Thomas discography because
English titles are given for his Victor sides, although not for the ones on
London.
http://www.musicweb-international.com/hooey/thomas-discog.htm

dl