[78-L] Father's Day - musicians and songs

Ray Kilcoyne kil at roadrunner.com
Tue May 14 20:39:51 PDT 2013

How about the other way around? Hank Snow's son, Jimmy, is a minister.
Some other Minister's children...
Wilf Carter
Sam Cooke
Alice Cooper
Tori Amos
Nina Simone
Pointer Sisters
Katy Perry
Aretha Franklin
Holly Dunn
John Davidson
(further research should be done to determine if the Minister was the
father, mother or both)
RayK