[78-L] "Museum quality"

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon May 13 21:38:47 PDT 2013

I knew that looked wrong..should have been "vynil".

Speaking of which, I was amazed at the amount of new vinyl out there..I was in
Record Theatre in Buffalo this afternoon, and at least 4 rows (LONG rows)
contain new and old releases on new vinyl. Even things like Frank Sinatra's
"Come Fly With Me" is now on 180gm vinyl, with the original cover and catalog
number.

dl