[78-L] Question

Ray Kilcoyne kil at roadrunner.com
Sun May 12 12:22:03 PDT 2013

I also have it by Charlie Palloy, evidently from a Crown 78.  And it looks
like the Victor Silvester Orchestra did it on a Columbia 78, possibly
originally on EMI in England.
RayK

From: David Lennick
Records of the song, yes..records of Ruby and/or Dick singing (the question
is
vaguely worded), no. Dick didn't record it and Ruby was mercifully kept away
from recording studios. Hal Kemp, Don Bestor and the Boswell Sisters had
great
versions on 78.