[78-L] 78 "Vegans"?

Michael Shoshani michael.shoshani at gmail.com
Sun May 12 10:22:28 PDT 2013

I only touch them if the shellac is humanely collected from organic
forest-raised lac beetles, and the carbon black is hand-produced over an
open flame on glass that had never been used for any other purpose.

I'm not so picky as to insist that the label be made from paper pulped
from old-growth trees, but it's always a plus.

MS