[78-L] Laser-Cut Wooden Records Give New Meaning to 'Tree Rings'

Milan Milovanovic milanpmilovanovic4 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 17:55:27 PDT 2013

It is better to do some weird experiments, than trying to improve existing
technology. And, the whole concept is not that bad, but implementation
lacks. Is there anyone to tell them if they print or cut records via
ordinary printer, it is so wrong to print that in straight lines - it will
introduce audible artifacts...

I always thought that, regarding phonograph record there is so much to
improve.

For example, why there is no such action to print record on that "gorilla
glass" surface. Probably, such record will be more resistible to wear and
scratch...

And so on...