[78-L] Geniuses with computers write.. (David Lennick)

Steve Williams jazzhunter at collector.org
Tue May 7 00:45:45 PDT 2013

That one line about the surface could be deleted altogether, it's wrong and
contributes nothing, but try to get something like past the Wikipedia Gods!
The next paragraph correctly says that the real issue is editing, the true
advantage of tape, and overall the article is quite accurate.

 Steve Williams  ..

>Message: 9
>Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 09:00:32 -0400
>From: David Lennick <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
>Subject: [78-L] Geniuses with computers write..
>To: 78L <78-L at 78online.com>

Vincent Fitzpatrick passes along this gem: