[78-L] Amalgamated inaugural broadcast

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun May 5 09:28:53 PDT 2013

I've given Jeff Neal's contact info off list.  I do have on reel to reel
the National Archive's transfer, and also somewhere have Neal's CDs
which I think came from a different transfer of the original floppies.
But am too busy right now getting ready for ARSC.  (Why am talking to
you now, anyway!)

By the way, I have put up just a few of our London photos on facebook --
Yesterday I put up some from the Oxford St. HMV Shoppe.  I'll get more
up if I can get back to the faster upload they had until the recent page
changes.  I got some good stuff from the Science Museum and the Beeb.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com