[78-L] Disc Cutting Machine Query

RUSSELL BARNES r.barnes4 at btopenworld.com
Sun May 5 01:18:57 PDT 2013

Hello All,

Can anyone assist please regarding a Disc Cutting Machine query.  This cutter has recently come to light here in the UK.

It appears to be of American origin and I'm hoping that collector friends in the US can kindly help with identification please.

Contained within one case it possibly could be described as 'portable'.   From appearance the date could be late 1930's - early '40s.

It bears the wording DEEDE, NH - which - presumably is New Hampshire.   Not much to go on I know - but any ideas please,

Russ Barnes,
Dorset, UK