[78-L] Three Little Pigs

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 30 22:27:32 PDT 2013

The Bluebird issue was part of a series of Silly Symphonies, 6 sides in a set
called "Mickey Mouse" (Bluebird BK 8-10 and other issues), so only one side was
devoted to "3 Little Pigs" (the other side was "3 Little Wolves"). Again, HMV
originally did the dubs. Low budget, no picture album originally, but Disney
artwork on the early labels (I'm relying on memory here). The later Y- series
issue on unbreakable RCA Victor discs probably had artwork on the jacket but
I've never seen it, only the disc itself.

dl