[78-L] SIR LANCELOT Discos CREST

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Sun Apr 28 20:37:00 PDT 2013

Thanks David!
That identifies an additional title from this session.
Also, I speculate that there was a release aimed at the general market, and
a series aimed at the hispanic market (the discs I've seen or have information are DISCOS CREST).

What are the artist credits?  On the 1100 series, there are 2 different credits.

Do you have a label scan for the CREST release ??

Thanks!
Cheers, Thomas.