[78-L] Peggy Lee Discography

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 28 19:41:38 PDT 2013

They ruined one of the Fred Astaires, at least one Ellington and a Spike Jones.
They weren't all terrible (is 78-L picked up by Google? There are a couple of
other lists where I keep my mouth shut) but there were quite a few I just
couldn't listen to. It definitely damaged the quality image for quite a while.

dl