[78-L] Peggy Lee Discography

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 17:12:48 PDT 2013

I recently sent some information to Ivan to update a listing on a session
(I was able to give him instrumentation where he had details unknown, as I
had access to the manuscripts of the arrangements for the date). He has
worked hard on this website for many years, and the Lee estate is thrilled
at the level of scholarship and meticulousness.