[78-L] Odd Lindbergh record

FREDERICK TUSSEY ftussey at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 22 16:29:01 PDT 2013

I PROBABLY HAVE IT.
THE BLIND RECORD RANGER

________________________________
From: Taylor Bowie <bowiebks at isomedia.com>
To: 78-L Mail List <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>
Sent: Mon, April 22, 2013 1:44:47 PM
Subject: [78-L] Odd Lindbergh record

Does anybody else have a copy of this oddity?

Romeo 391 LEROY MONTESANTO TRIBUTE TO CAPT CHARLES LINDBERGH 2479=B
CA1163* - 06/??/27

It's odd because the first 2/3 of the thing is a bloviating "recitation"
about Lucky Lindy...accompanied by background noise which I assume is
supposed to sound like a single-engine airplane.

The last 1/3 is a ghastly variation on the song "There's Everything Nice
About You"  (which is pretty bad in the first place).

Does anybody have any idea who is hiding under the name of  Leroy Montesano
in this case?  Yes,  I know that Sutton indicates that this name is
sometimes used for Scrappy Lambert and no,  this is not Scrappy.

Hoping someone has the thing and can play it and maybe let me know the
"artist" in question.

Thanks from

Taylor