[78-L] Robeson PEACE ARCH & Transatlantic Concerts was eBay puzzle

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Thu Apr 18 15:51:35 PDT 2013

Can anyone fill in details, corrections, or additions to these events?
Thanks!
Best wishes, Thomas.

I came to sing                                    10" LP
Canada : International Union of Mine, Mill and Smelter Workers, [1952]
Recorded on the Peace Arch, Canadian-U.S. border, May 18, 1952

Detroit African American Museum / RITE 32159
PAUL ROBESON AT THE PEACE ARCH PARK-1953

FOLK ERA FE1442CD                                     CD 1998
Recorded live May 18, 1952 and Aug. 16, 1953, in Peace Arch Park, Blaine, Wash.

TOPIC 10T17                 10" LP   1957
La Gloria (NZ) GLP 604      12" LP        (includes messages of greeting before Ol Man River)
Paul Robeson's Trans-Atlantic Concert

??????????????
South Wales Miners Eisteddfod
Greetings to Welsh Miners 1953, 1956
Concerts May 1957, October 5, 1957

FOLK-ERA  PRO 1477D                  CD 2004
Freedom Train And The Welsh Transatlantic Concert

SAIN(Wales) SCD 2574                 CD xxxx
Paul Robeson sings 20 of His Favourite Songs (March 1954, recorded by Peter Bartok)
Piano, Alan Booth
& The Transatlantic Exchange Concert (5 October 1957)
Piano, Alan Booth