[78-L] Paul Robeson Peace Arch Concert

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 18 15:19:51 PDT 2013

Does anyone know if the Paul Robeson Peace Arch Concert, May 1952, as issued on
78s, consists of 3 discs or 2? I'd never noticed until now that there appears
to be a third pocket, torn out of my album. The notes don't provide any
indication of how many discs there should be, and the issue on FOLK ERA RECORDS
is swiped from the transfer I did for the Magnum label (yes it is, folks, right
down to the same clicks and fades) and runs 22 minutes. If there were two more
sides, neither of us had them.