[78-L] eBay puzzle

Malcolm - Venerable Music malcolm at venerablemusic.com
Thu Apr 18 08:54:22 PDT 2013

Probably had a reserve price at $550. The one bidder hit the reserve and got
it for that price.
Popsike is a great tool in some ways, but can also be awfully misleading.
Just because 2 dumbbells bid a $10 record up to $100, doesn't really mean
it's worth that.
Popsike does not record many winning bids under $30 so the only one that
will show up in the search is the one that sold for $100 and not the 20 that
sold for $10. It can make buying records from a normal vinyl seller quite a
challenge at times!
Malcolm

Venerable Music - http://www.venerablemusic.com
Venerable Radio - http://www.venerableradio.com