[78-L] You mean he was still alive?

Don Chichester dnjchi78 at live.com
Wed Apr 17 05:49:25 PDT 2013

I corresponded with him about two years ago. IIRC he began recording in the late '40s with Singspiration. My hometown organist (when I was a teenager) was, in the '30s, a staff organist at NBC in NYC, and had an inspirational program on the air daily.  He was one of the first to hire Shea to sing on the radio. Don Chichester