[78-L] HANS EISLER in Hollywood ?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 14 19:18:55 PDT 2013

I wonder if there was also a 10-inch 78 Deccalite issue or if they just went to
45s? (40177/8 would be the 78 reissue if it existed.)

Slightly off this topic, the Ronald Colman side of the lp was cut by at least 2
minutes because it was too long for an lp side in '49. I wonder if DG ever
restored the cuts? Probably wouldn't have known they were ever made.

dl