[78-L] Let's Have A Ding-Dong

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Apr 12 14:33:46 PDT 2013

Jonathan Winters might be dead, but the world is no less WEIRD.  Check
out this latest round of insanity that is going on in England.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/ding-dong-bbc-refuses-to-play-margaret-thatcher-death-song-in-full-on-radio-1-chart-show-8569691.html

Please, please, please, all Brits on the list, please go over to I-Tunes
and buy "Ding Dong the Witch Is Dead".  It is at #3 and could be #1 if
all the Brits try.  No matter what your politics, imagine a 1939
recording at #1!!!!!   Leah and I will be in London the morning of the
funeral and I BET that this song will be sung repeatedly during the
procession from Westminster to St. Pauls!!!

Yip Harburg would be so PROUD!!!!!

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com