[78-L] 78-L Digest, Vol 55, Issue 11 - Columbia EP discographies

Nigel Burlinson burlinson at orange.fr
Tue Apr 9 13:17:17 PDT 2013

Anyone interested in Columbia EP's may like the following which Graeme
Freeland and I compiled
between 2003 & 2008

http://www.proaxis.com/~settlet/record/articles/COASintro.htm

http://www.proaxis.com/~settlet/record/articles/COAS1-99.htm

http://www.proaxis.com/~settlet/record/articles/COAS100-199.htm

http://www.proaxis.com/~settlet/record/articles/COAS200-299.htm

http://www.proaxis.com/~settlet/record/articles/COAS300-399.htm

http://www.proaxis.com/~settlet/record/articles/COAS400-499.htm

http://www.proaxis.com/~settlet/record/articles/COAS500-548.htm

http://www.proaxis.com/~settlet/record/articles/COAS1500-1599.htm

Further numbers ie 1600- onwards available direct from me, if interested, at
about ten pages
per 100 numbers as e-mail attachments....

Nigel Burlinson
burlinson at orange.fr