[78-L] Acoustic BSO recordings

Rodger Holtin rjh334578 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 6 19:12:17 PDT 2013

Hmmm...  I missed the first post, and can't find it in my inbox or spam.

Anyway, the 75 Anniversary album of the BSO from 1955 features a clip from the librarian recalling the session and he said "the first desk men sat on high stools and played directly into horns of their own."  I'd love to see pictures of that.  I'll bet they exist somewhere.

Rodger

For Best Results use Victor Needles.

.