[78-L] Orphaned?

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net
Fri Apr 5 05:16:59 PDT 2013

On 4/4/2013 11:25 PM, David Lennick wrote:
> Does anyone now own the Oberstein material from Varsity, Royale, Elite etc?
> Savoy (or whoever now owns that label)? Scimitar (which went bankrupt, I
> think)? Anyone?
>
> dl (on behalf of someone who might want to steal a track)

No specific mention of his doing any recording here.

I read this some time ago when I realized Lou Breese had a few
recordings (one record) on the Elite label, one of them being a Varsity
crossover.
http://www.donaldclarkemusicbox.com/encyclopedia/detail.php?s=2735
Quite a character. Anyone who could get under Petrillo's skin must have
been something.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.

Technology...thoughtfully, responsibly.