[78-L] Treemonisha

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Thu Apr 4 11:26:18 PDT 2013

 I thought there was an LP on a small label of a *tentative* recreation of TREEMONISHA, perhaps in the 1960's, but can't recall
any details at the moment.  Don't see anything on Folkways.  Might have been one of the small
"ragtime" or jazz labels.  This would have been a "first" recording.  Anyone know the details?  Thanks.
Best wishes, Thomas.