[78-L] USPS strikes again

Mike Harkin xxm.harkin at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 1 21:19:41 PDT 2013

I remember  when I was a kid, back in the 40s-50s, posters on the wall at
the PO warning that if your parcel was too big, the PO wouldn't take it.  Too
big was defined as more than 70 inches length plus girth; how to measure
properly was clearly illustrated so that any idiot or postal clerk could see!

Standards of service -- what's that?????

Mike in Plovdiv