[78-L] where to buy 78 from las vegas aera

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Mon Apr 1 09:26:48 PDT 2013

I've never had any luck in Vegas. The few record stores in town have outrageous prices with subpar quality. Best bet is to check classifieds to see if there are any estate sales. There are also a few antique malls in the downtown area that usually have some interesting music-related things, but it's a crap shoot, which is as appropriate a use of the word as there ever has been.
Cary Ginell