[78-L] Selah Jubilee Choir MASTERSEAL LP and REMINGTON LP

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Wed Mar 27 15:19:49 PDT 2013

IIRC the discographies list Plymouths and Continental, but not the Remington, other than
a 10" Remington.
Wondered if the 12-inch Remington pressing was a special for Record Hunter store or ???, and perhaps very
limited circulation since it is not mentioned in any references I've seen....?

I've not seen the Continental, wonder if it is a gf, and if it has any significant notes.  There
was a series of Continenatal issues which were nicely packaged, but also a series in very cheap single jackets.

Best wishes, Thomas.