[78-L] Spiked Edge Victor Test Pressing

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 25 15:16:00 PDT 2013

I've had a number of mid 40s Columbia test pressings that had spikes, and were
unlaminated in the bargain. Kind of fragile around the edges. Records come off
the presses needing to be trimmed, but I don't know the reason for these spiky
things unless as Joe suggests, it was to keep them from circulating.

dl