[78-L] Leo Reisman Test Pressing - Matrix Mixup?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 25 12:54:38 PDT 2013

I know I've transferred LOUISIANA HAYRIDE from 24157, since the vocal was by
the composer Arthur Schwartz, but I can't remember in which context. And if I
had a copy of 24157 it wouldn't show matrix numbers anyway, although an HMV
issue would (and just to confuse that issue further, HMV B-6419 has Hayride but
not Rainy Day).

And for further confusion, ADBD shows GW (George Wheeler..who he?) as vocalist
on "Rainy Day" and "Big Red Apple", but it's Clifton Webb singing Rainy Day.

dl