[78-L] Sister Rosetta Tharpe

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 24 15:03:08 PDT 2013

Rosetta was on TV's Gospel Time a LOT but I was told years ago that there was a "rights problem" with footage of Rosetta and that is why so little is out there. BTW, The SEVENTH and final volume in
The Complete Rosetta Sharpe (with 3 jam packed CDs in each volume) was just released by French label Fremeaux & Assoc. The notes are terriffic and sound is damn good.  Steve
 > Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 23:26:24 -0500
> From: gdkimball at cox.net
> To: 78-l at klickitat.78online.com
> Subject: Re: [78-L] Sister Rosetta Tharpe

 More film of her than I would have imagined, although some of the footage has been available on youtube for a long time.