[78-L] 78-L THE REAL GLENN MILLER STORY WAS glenn Miller conspiracy

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 09:07:25 PDT 2013

I've always liked Pete Kelly's Blues for the parts rather than the whole.
The credits in Cinemascope and the music in stereophonic sound are really
beautiful, and having Fitzgerald and Lee in the same movie is a treat (Lee
is very good). The rest is Dragnet during the jazz era, sometimes
unintentionally funny.

Jeff Sultanof