[78-L] 78-L THE REAL GLENN MILLER STORY WAS glenn Miller conspiracy

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 23 19:56:17 PDT 2013

Okay, we watched Pete Kelly's Blues. Then I went on the internet to find out
what happened. Hilariously bad in places, although the playing of "I Never
Knew" on an out of tune calliope has to be an intentional joke. Some decent
inside references as well. And apparently Jack Webb really could play the
cornet, enough to get the fingering right.