[78-L] Record sighting in the movies

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Wed Mar 20 07:18:32 PDT 2013

Thanks.  Some of these I haven't seen before so recording them but bummed I didn't get the Syncopation in time.  Last time I saw them do this they did Pete Kelly's Blues, Glenn Miller Story, Rock Around the Clock and Spinal Tap all in a row.  I thought the machine at the beginning of Pete Kelly's Blues was a Brunswick.
Glenn

www.majesticrecord.com