[78-L] Beatrice Kay was PIP Records (LP) NOT Pickwick- info wanted

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 17 19:10:17 PDT 2013

And of course numerous Columbia singles, like Molasses Molasses, Hooray Hooray
I'm Going Away etc..

I wonder if anyone is ever going to bring out more episodes of "Calvin & The
Colonel", other than the 8 black & white ones that have circulated for a few
years? Very funny show, using old Amos 'n' Andy scripts (and old Freeman Gosden
and Charles Correll).

dl