[78-L] Beatrice Kay was PIP Records (LP) NOT Pickwick- info wanted

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun Mar 17 19:04:47 PDT 2013

The producer of Smash Flops and Sing A Song of Sickness was (...pause
for dramatic effect....)  OLIVER BERLINER.  Yes THE Oliver Berliner.  He
might be able to answer some of these questions.  I forget if he was
still involved in the Electric Lemon reissue but he might have been.  I
also have those two Bea Kay mono/stereo alternate label discs Lennick
mentioned.

Why do all of us have these same weird records???

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com