[78-L] Vintage Recording Co.

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 17 15:33:23 PDT 2013

I'll probably put 'em on eBay but I'll transfer the one with the Brevities (and
maybe the Drugs 'n' Booze one). Full titles, artists and original issue info,
no matrix numbers, no liner notes other than a brief comment. I haven't checked
the quality on these (got a box of 15 of them for like cheap).

dl