[78-L] CD-RW

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 09:03:46 PST 2013

Free programs are great, but I've learned to be careful installing them,
they may want to install additional web tool bars and such. I've also
started doing a virus scan on the files of any new install. I've found a
virus on at least one new program. Free doesn't necessarily mean FREE.

joe salerno

--
Joe Salerno