[78-L] CD-RW

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Fri Mar 8 17:02:24 PST 2013

On  my Sony double drawer...I place a fully recorded CD-RW in the "B"
(recording)drawer. Next, I push "finalize" on the remote..  LED on the Sony
asks me " unfinalize?". I hit the "yes" button on my remote. After
unfinalizing (about 1 minute 5 seconds).the LED on the Sony flashes
"Complete"  Next, I hit the "erase" button on my remote. It flashes "erase
track?"....I hit the erase button agin..it flashes "erase disc?"..I hit yes.
After some  58 seconds the LED display on the Sony flashes "Blank Disc". I
can now record again on that CD-RW.
This is a double drawer Sony recorder. It records from analog or digital
sources onto CD-R or CD-RW. or it can dupe a CD-R or CD-RW from the "A"  to
the "B"drawer.
Got two of em. Never fails.

Al Simmons