[78-L] CD-RW

kil at roadrunner.com kil at roadrunner.com
Fri Mar 8 07:21:51 PST 2013

If I understand you correctly, you want to erase the CD-RW.  I do this all the time, hundreds of times on the same disc.  Put the disc in the drawer, click start, then click computer where you will see the disc.  Highlight it and the erase option will come up.  I'm using a Windows 7 PC, by the way.
RayK