[78-L] Come to the Fair

Damian's 78s damians78s at damians78s.co.uk
Thu Mar 7 14:09:31 PST 2013

A very young Julie Andrews recorded it as a duet with her stepfather, Ted,
with her mother, Barbara, at the piano in about 1948.

Ted Andrews also recorded a more lively version with his "Canadian Singing
Sisters" on a private early 1940s 78.

These  can both be heard here:

http://music.damians78s.co.uk/artists/vocalists-and-choirs/tenors/a-c/ted-andrews/

Damian Rogan