[78-L] Harry Roy - US Decca four record Album 188

GAVIN WHITELAW gavw at btopenworld.com
Wed Mar 6 03:16:03 PST 2013

Not sure if there was a printed insert.

As custodian of the Harry Roy Appreciation Societies 78rpm collection I have two copies of this set.  I will check and see if there is an insert and if you wish I can scan it for you.

I am still looking for the two American issued Harry Roy 78s on the London label if anyone can help.

225 The Dream Peddler/She Picked it up in Mexico

234 You Made a Plaything out of my Heart/The Old Gal's got that New Look

Never issued in the UK, and seemingly not that popular over the pond.......if anyone can help I would be grateful.

We have NEARLY everything that Harry recorded, only a few are missing!

Gavin R Whitelaw

For vintage images from the 20th Century visit my website at

www.vintage-images.co.uk

Vintage Images in Colour Blog

http://vintage-colour.blogspot.co.uk/