[78-L] Wikipedia

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 5 12:55:57 PST 2013

By the way, in case you want proof of how much it's used, reliably or not, the
other day I looked up the movie "The Apartment" to get the cast list, having
just watched it on TCM. The back story presented on television by Ben
Mankiewicz was taken almost entirely from Wikipedia. And the cast list
contained at least one glaring error. Joyce Jameson played the Marilyn Monroe
lookalike, not "blonde in the bar". IMDB credits her as "the blonde".