[78-L] Approximating 78s age by physical characteristics

Milan Milovanovic milanpmilovanovic4 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 06:47:07 PST 2013

Probably not all the lamination were the same. Once I saw some Italian
Columbia pressing - somebody tried to break the record into pieces and ain't
broke into small chunks but into two large pieces with exposed
cardboard-alike core.

Another thing I saw while examined broken edge on some American Odeon
(orange label) record: black (shellac) core wrapped in some kind of paper
then top of that thin layer of (fine) shellac.

M.