[78-L] Approximating 78s age by physical characteristics

David London jusmee123 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 15:32:23 PST 2013

Thanks for all this info.  I have started a simple spreadsheet to
collect all the info and it is already helpful.

You mentioned Europe having heavy lead-out grooves early.  I have some
of those early records - yes, they are very old.  It does show that
perhaps some of these things occurred at different times in different
countries - especially earlier on.