[78-L] (no subject)

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net
Sun Mar 3 12:46:32 PST 2013

On 3/3/2013 12:58 PM, Ron L'Herault wrote:
> I e-mailed him in error a month or so ago (I know another Bob Rice) and
> never heard from him.
>
> Ron L

If you are seeing bounces, that means his email is not getting through.
Sometimes you can reset a bounce or retry, but if it happens again, the
addy is dead.
Where does he live? Can he be contacted through another means?

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.

Technology...thoughtfully, responsibly.

Visit me at http://citroen.cappyfabrics.com