[78-L] Lennick on the web!

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 2 15:09:42 PST 2013

Unmasked. Oh, dear. For what it's worth, I was also on television last night,
but you had to (a) know I was there, about 28 minutes in [counting
commercials], (b) be watching on HD or much of me was clipped, and (c) been
watching NIKITA where I was briefly seen holding an obscene-looking gourd
before being killed in a drive-by shooting. Hey, there's gotta be a life
outside of records..

This is from the Antique Phonograph News, published by the Canadian Antique
Phonograph Society, and written by 78-eller Mike Daley. (Okay, he wrote the
questions.) If you save the image, you can then enlarge it.

dl